Law Offices of Marvin S. C. Dang Calling? (My Experience)
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 7:03 am
So I've been getting calls from the Law Offices of Marvin S. C. Dang for a couple of weeks now, and I finally answered today. They mentioned an old debt I'm not even sure is mine. It caught me off guard, and I didn't know what to say.
I asked them to send me something in writing, and the person on the phone got a bit pushy, saying they needed an answer now. That felt like a red flag to me. They also mentioned something about a possible lawsuit, which really freaked me out.
I've been reading up on my rights and found out you can request a "debt validation letter" within 30 days to make them prove the debt is actually yours. I think I'm going to send that request in writing, just to be safe.
Has anyone else dealt with them? How did you handle it? I'm trying to figure out if this is legitimate or if I'm being scammed. Any advice on what to do next would be really helpful.
https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/law-o ... g-calling/
I asked them to send me something in writing, and the person on the phone got a bit pushy, saying they needed an answer now. That felt like a red flag to me. They also mentioned something about a possible lawsuit, which really freaked me out.
I've been reading up on my rights and found out you can request a "debt validation letter" within 30 days to make them prove the debt is actually yours. I think I'm going to send that request in writing, just to be safe.
Has anyone else dealt with them? How did you handle it? I'm trying to figure out if this is legitimate or if I'm being scammed. Any advice on what to do next would be really helpful.
https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/law-o ... g-calling/